Guess what? What!
Someone thinks you’re ‘real neat’ enough to get an award. Do they think I’m hip and happening and far out and outta sight, too?
Or maybe they just think you’re ‘neat’ as in ‘tidy’? I will also accept that.
But seriously you were nominated for another award ‘The Real Neat Blog Award’ (again)! Somehow I feel like that should read the ‘Real NEET Blog Award’ seems more appropriate all things considered.
I don’t know what that means. Quiet, normie!
Anyway… The Spooky Red Head nominated you! Truly the spookiest of redheads! Thanks for the nomination!
You know the drill, rules plz. Right, 1. Display The Award Logo, 2. Thank The Blogger Who Nominated You, 3. Answer The Questions Of The One Who Nominated You, 4. Nomination 5-10 Bloggers, 5. Ask Them 7 Questions.
Thems the rules! “Thems?”
Shut up, let’s just get to the questions…
- Do you have a favourite Care Bear?
That’s like asking if I favourite child! No, I have no children and I have no care bears that I care for, NEXT QUESTION!
- What about a favourite My Little Pony?
Why do I feel like I’m being interrogated here? No I’ve never masturbated to MLP hentai, no matter how much you torture me I’ll never admit to it in a court of law! But seriously, no, I do not partake of the “pony”.
- Who’s your favourite sailor scout?
Whichever one was gay with the other one, the one where in the English dub they made them sister’s because… “we shan’t dare have something as debauched as same sex relations on this cartoon!” Yeah but I never watched much Sailor Moon either! Talk about the trifecta of animated shows I’ve never watched!
- What genre of music do you like?
I like all genres, except country. Literally, just a look at my iTunes playlist it’s 8000+ tracks of the most random musical choices. But if I had to pick one genre it would be ~alternative~
- Do you have a favourite animal?
Do monster girls count? Because I’m partial to a snake girl, bird girl, horse girl and spider girl from Monster Musume… if not and you mean actual boring ass non-anime animal, then I dunno, a flamingo I guess…
- Favourite subject in school?
English, because I got to be a smart ass. And Japanese because I am become weeb.
- What’s your favourite Disney movie?
What makes you think this ‘Frozen Heart’ of mine likes Disney movies? Just ‘Let it Go’ already… ‘For The First Time In Forever’ I don’t have an answer, okay?
And that’s all the questions now? Yup.
So now you have to nominate 5-10 bloggers! So I heard… right so I nominate:
To those nominated just know there’s no obligation to make a post, I know things are busy for everyone, just take it in your stride. And to those I’ve neglected to nominate, SORRY! It’s hard to keep track!
And now you have to come up with 7 questions to ask them, no pressure to be interesting and funny FYI… FFFFFFFFFFFUUUU…
Questions? Right, so the questions are:
- If you had a BILLION money (currency of your choosing), how much of it would you spend on anime/manga?
- What’s your favourite Pokemon!?
- Do you play video games? If so what’s your favourite? (Or one of your favourites)
- If you could go back and time and tell your child self one thing, what would it be?
- How much money would it take for you to walk around the streets of your country’s biggest city holding a dakimakura (body pillow) of your favourite anime character?
- What do you like to put on your ice cream?
- What’s the meaning of your life? #toodeepforme
And that’s it is it? I think so! Man these award blogs are too much fun! At this point I think I’ve nominated nearly every one of my followers so from here out expect some repetition in who I nominate! Time to sleep now!
Categories: Untold Questions